Tuesday 22 January 2008

It's the end of the world as we know it.....

.......and I have to say what a very pretty sight it is.

Fear not folks, I have not had a near death experience and am not about to bleat on about long corridors with bright lights. There is a much easier way to see the end of the world. Just walk there.

This is me sitting at the end of the world, or WORLDS END as it is correctly called. I can't say I've often thought about the end of the world, but if I did, I don't think I'd envisage German tourists and a tuck shop.
Ho Hum.

Despite going to the end of the world, I live to see another day.... although I was halfway through my (decidedly stale and chewy) cornflakes this morning before I realised about 57 ants were doing breast stroke in the milk.

It's the end of the world as we know it and I don't feel fine, I feel a small stomach upset coming on if you must know!!

No comments: