Thursday 17 January 2008

Bye Bye the Fab Four

There are two reasons for the title of this entry.

Firstly Sue was dispatched back to Blighty last week and is no doubt back at her desk being all big and important. Whilst Andy & Nuala continued on their round the world tip (without me) and are currently circumnavigating Kuala Lumpur.

The second reason is that at the end of our little elephant safari (see entry below), the guide asked me if I had ever seen the Beatles in concert!!!!!!

Now I know I'm getting on a bit but surely I don't look like Yoko Ono just yet. I'm starting to think the no make-up look just aint working out for me.

So here I am, alone again, sitting in a Sri Lankan internet cafe trying to decide what to do next.

Unfortunately there are stirrings of a civil war brewing here so I may be zig-zagging my way back to the airport Kate Adie stylie. I could be joining me old friend John Lennon, sooner than expected!!! Wish me luck x




1 comment:

Joe Bloggs said...

Smile Andy you're on holiday.....for a year!!