Friday 25 January 2008

Early Bird...

Question: Guess where I was at 2am this morning? (Alas the answer doesn't involve the words Brad Pitt, Baby Lotion or the board game Twister.)

Answer: I was walking up a flight of stairs. All 5200 of them to be exact and it took me THREE very long hours.

This is a piccie of me taken at 2243m as the sun is starting to shine through. I've been told more than once that my head is in the clouds - now I can prove it! Alas it is a bit dark but I assure you its me!
I wouldn't mind but when I made it back down (one and a half crippling hours later) I naturally felt like I'd earned a nice big brekkie.
I hobbled into the nearest cafe and the waitress proceeded to stroke my belly and say 'you having baby?'
OUCH!

I nearly choked on my five slices of butter and jam on toast.
I mean whatever made her think I was eating for two??

1 comment:

Joe Bloggs said...

You look great in that Pic, the best I've seen you look in ages!